Kimber Gabryszak: - Skeleton racing - Mountain biking (especially downhilling) - Travel - Family - and much MUCH MORE!

Friday, February 03, 2012

La Plagne, France World Cup - video

So in my post about this world cup, I mentioned that I'd given up on getting video. Well, just for the time being I had.

Training run, curves 14-15:


I was decently happy about my first run - just some small mistakes, and then one big one that slowed me down (you probably won't even notice it but it was in Curve 16, just how I drove it):


Run 2, I hoped to fix it....well, I fixed Curve 16 to some extent, but made a couple bigger mistakes elsewhere! You'll notice these...


But overall was ok with the finish. Not the best, but not the worst.

This video was also broadcast (a week delayed on cable) and streamed online by NBC Universal, and online at the IBSF video feed website, and you can visit either to find the entire video of each race. Enjoy!

(PS - you can also vote in a poll on the NBC Universal page to say Skeleton is your favorite sliding sport...hint hint.)

No comments:

Post a Comment