Kimber Gabryszak: - Skeleton racing - Mountain biking (especially downhilling) - Travel - Family - and much MUCH MORE!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Kung Pao Chicken Recipe v1

Heh, I faked you out. Never fear, I'll give you a real recipe for Kung Pao later on, but this post is about a tragedy. Tragedy!

I really did make Kung Pao chicken, and it was amazing. In fact, doesn't it look tasty?
Photobucket

Oh, wait, I didn't get a picture of the meal BEFORE it hit the floor. My bad.

I was somewhat sad.
Photobucket

But Jean Luc was happy.
Photobucket

Really happy.
Photobucket

And Brad was happy that he didn't have as much of a mess to vacuum. Look at that furry carpet cleaner go!
Photobucket

I guess that was the silver lining - only 1 out of the 3 of us was sad. Not too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment